NOTICE

All material in this blog falls under the laws of Copyright. Each Artist represented retains their own copyright to their images.Reproduction without their written consent forbidden by law.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

" From Their View "...Marcus Brunström / Jonathan Brooks

From Marcus Brunström:
 
This is a series I shot for the Norristown Farm park in Norristown/East Norriton, PA, USA.
It’s shot with a Shen Hao 4x5 with TMAX 320 over the past few months.


The purpose of this series is to show the decay of mankind and how natures reclaims their property as soon as we leave it.

Photographer bio:
Marcus Brunström
Stehag, Sweden
For more of his work :   www.marcusbrunstrom.se
__________________________________________________________________________________
From Jonathan Brooks:

These are two of my Femme Fatale Characters from my Skull Series.






One is from my first short film 5 SKULLS, which I finished in October and the other continues the series of characters.






For more of his work:

http://jonathanbmiami.tumblr.com/




7 comments:

  1. Marcus - that is a lovely series - beautiful without being wistful - congratulations! And now nice to see some large format B&W work on film these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in "From Their View"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
    I really enjoy the large format film process so I'll make sure to keep doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcus, I love the old barn! Would love to see more from this series. And it is indeed wonderful to see large format B&W...it was one of my favorite classes in Photography school and one thing I really miss from 'old school' photography. Keep it up.

    Jonathan, interesting series. Well executed images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya, I'm glad you found my pictures interesting. That means a lot to me. You can see more from this series at http://marcusbrunstrom.se/collections/norristown/
    I love the process and don't worry, I'm gonna keep on doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the past, smoking may have been your coping mechanism during stressful periods. If you have done this, you need to look for different techniques on how to relax when you're stressed out. Consider yoga, meditation or even enjoying a walk outdoors. Any of these activities can help you to relax, easing your body and mind away from feeling stressed.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. To enjoy life to the fullest it is considerable to be healthy. How can medicines help up? Absolutely, one of the exciting place where people can purchase remedies is WEB. There are sundry drugs for alopecia. What about Causes of Premature Ejaculation and available treatments and How to Choose the Right ED Medication? What is the most significant information you should discuss with you health care provider about Causes of Impotence and Available Treatments? Different drugstores describe it as Can I buy erectile dysfunction medication online without prescription?. Alopecia describes loss of hair, which common in men. However to diagnose a problem, the doctor will begin with a thorough history of signs. Sometimes medical conditions or other medicines may interact with Finasteride. Internet is a ideal way to find a health care professional in your area who treats such disease.

    ReplyDelete

Comments signed anonymous will be deleted. You should stand behind what you say.